We strive to provide all our website visitors, regardless of their physical condition, the best user experience possible. We have therefore invested much time and efforts to optimize and streamline the accessibility of our site, also for people with special needs. Accessibility adaptations to the website are compliant with section 35 to the Equal Rights for People with Disabilities (Service Accessibility Adjustments) Regulations, 5773-2013; the Israeli Standard IS 5568 – based on WCAG 2.0 guidelines and AA level optimization, as well as incorporates the adjustments made to the Israeli Standard.
Using the latest versions of world-leading browsers, like Firefox and Chrome, as well as other assistive technologies, for instance, a screen reader (NVDA) we examined, checked, and reviewed the adjustments made to the website.
Measures taken to optimize accessibility:
- Links at the top of each page allow for the direct change of focus to webpage content.
- Text description for images and icons when using supportive technologies (e.g., NVDA).
- Implementation of the ARIA laws provides for a better interpretation of website content.
- Optimization of menus, forms, levels of headings, tab materials, pop-up windows and the like.
- For keyboard navigation use the Tab button.
- Click the Tab button to move to the next link, to go back to the previous link press Shift + Tab.
- Use the keyboard to change font size; to enlarge fonts press Ctrl + and for smaller fonts press Ctrl -.
Any problem? Please let us know
We do our utmost to maintain the website and meet the highest standards possible. If, for any reason, you have come across an accessibility difficulty, or there was a problem browsing our site, please do not hesitate to report the issue.
We undertake to address the issue and let you know as soon as possible.
Date of statement